STATE OF KANSAS STUDENT AID APPLICATION
To view a complete list of all scholarships and grants offered by the State of Kansas, please visit: Scholarships and Grants
Each scholarship has its own eligibility criteria and application requirements. Generally, each scholarship program requires the recipient to:
- Be a Kansas resident
- Enroll in a qualified program
- Enroll at a Kansas college or university
- Not already awarded an undergraduate degree, unless you are applying for the Nursing or Teaching Service Scholarships
To create a new account click here: Create New Account
Please see Frequently Asked Questions for:
- How to apply
- What happens after I apply
- My temporary password does not work
- My SSN/PASSWORD does not work
- Do I have a username?
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Note: For security reasons make sure you are using an up to date browser. If you experience problems, please try the current version of Chrome or Microsoft Edge.