Each program listed requires the recipient to:
- be a Kansas resident,
- enroll in a qualified program,
- enroll at a Kansas college or university, and
- not already awarded an undergraduate degree, unless you are applying for the Nursing or Teaching Service Scholarships. See program description section for details.
* For program descriptions and details, please click on the links above.
Questions? Trouble with the website? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- What happens after I apply
- My temporary password does not work
- My SSN/PASSWORD does not work
- Do I have a username?
If you created an account last year and remember your username and password login here
NOTICE: The Kansas Ethnic Minority Scholarship is closed for the academic school year 2016-2017.